Simply Happy Mama Pimped Out

After almost 4 years of writing this little blog I finally took the plunge and invested in a design that better represented by personal style.   I searched for almost a year to find the right person to help me achieve this and this summer I finally found her.   As soon as I happened upon a blog she designed I knew it's who I wanted to help me.

Jennisa at Once upon a blog is just the best !!  She was such a treat to work with and made this process so darn easy I'm not sure why I waited so long.  I'm over the moon excited with my new look and now feel a resurge to blog again.

If you are in the market for either a makeover on your blog or just want a brand new one she is your gal !!

Thanks Jennisa I really appreciate everything you did for me.

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle2 said...

gorgeous new site! congratulations!