Crayola Chalk

Anyone buy this for their kids this summer...


I did when it was on sale one day at London Drugs and I have to say it was well worth the $7 I paid for it.  It was easy for a 2.5 year old to mix and pour into the molds.  It tried super quick and then provided an afternoon of fun outside drawing precious artwork on the sidewalks.  Laila had the best time all afternoon and Hayden joined in on the fun when he got home from school.

My only complaint is I can't seem to find just the chalk mixture to make more molds.  They provide you with plastic molds to fill so why not just sell the replacement chalk - I have send an email to Crayola to see if there is such a product out there.

I would highly recommend this product if you have little ones who like to use chalk !

No comments: