Moo....

This past summer I discovered totally by accident these delicious little candies at Costco.



They are called "Cows" and are well just lovely !  My family devoured the first container within days of me bringing it home and when I went back to get another one there was none to be found.  :{  I would check every time I was there and this Sunday my world became just a little bit brighter when I discovered a flat of Cows in the candy isle.   Then  I stood there then trying to figure out how many I should actually buy...I decided 2 would be acceptable.

Seriously, I would skip breakfast just have a 6 of these beauties.  You put them in your and they just burst with the chocolate filling.  They are soft and chewy with a lovely butter toffee coating.

If you shop at Costco pick up some Cows today and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

post signature

No comments: