Everything old is new again....

I had one of these as a kid and absolutely loved it.


When I read that Target and Fisher Price were reintroducing these in August I knew I needed to at least try to score one for my girls.  I have a few friends on the look out for them in the states but if any of my American friends that read here see ones I would pay you back dearly if you could snag one for me.

Here is a little write up I found about my beloved Music Box Record Player...

Fisher-Price is bringing back its Music Box Record Player. The record player will make its retail debut exclusively in Target Stores beginning August 2010. It will be the first time the pre-school turntable has been sold in 30 years. The record player was first introduced in 1971. The toy features a classic wind-up mechanism that plays the records as they spin around the turntable.

Each player comes with five individual records featuring 10 songs (two songs per record), and features a compartment for storing the records and built-in handle for tunes on the go. Featured songs include: Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Farmer In the Dell, Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone, London Bridge, Camptown Races, Children's Marching Song (This Old Man), Hickory Dickory Dock, and Au Clair De La Lune.

No comments: