Me Via Flickr

I found this on another blog and thought I would give it a try !  Here's how it works....

1. Type your answer to each of the following questions below into flickr Search.

  • What is your first name? Michelle
  • What is your favorite food? Lobster
  • What high school did you go to? Holy Angels
  • What is your favorite color? purple
  • Who is your celebrity crush? Patrick Dempsey
  • Favorite drink? Red wine
  • Dream vacation? Paris
  • Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
  • What you want to be when you grow up? Cowgirl
  • What do you love most in life? My Kids
  • One Word to describe you ? Quiet
  • Where do you live? Calgary, Alberta
2.  Use only the first page to pick an image.
3.  Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4.
4.  Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker .


This is  my mosaic....I think it's kind of cool !!  

(click to enlarge)

No comments: