A few good eats...

I spent a few hours in the kitchen this morning before the kid got up and made two new recipes.

The first were these very yummy Crispy Parmesan Biscuits !  You can find the recipe here.  Sadly, mine didn't really look like the ones on website but they tasted really good.  :}


The second yummy treat were these very easy cookies that uses a Ducan Hines cake mix.  Check it out here.


I know my friends often tease me about not giving the kids anything sweet to eat so here you go.   I do in fact let the kids have chocolate in moderation (although when daddy gets home I'm not sure how many will be left for them).   The recipe says it would make  3 1/2 to 4 dozen cookies.   I only got 2 dozen but I know I made them way bigger then I probably should have....they remind me of the cookies you buy at Cookies by George !!

Chow !!

No comments: