Happy Canada Day !!

To all my fellow Canadians !!! 


 I personally think we live in one of the best countries in the world and I today we should celebrate that fact.

Other then the drastically cold winters that seem to last for over half the year now I couldn't think of a better place to live and raise my family.  My kids enjoy rights and  freedoms that can only be imagined (& wished for) in other countries.

Our provinces are beautiful and are visited by millions of tourist world-wide every year.  We have the label of being the "friendliest people they have ever met" which I think we should be very proud of.  I know from extensive traveling that can not be said for other countries.

I'm proud of what we do as a country to help other parts of the world even though I don't always agree with why we are doing it.  

Happy Canada Day !!! Celebrate our great land for all the beauty it has !!

No comments: