Julie & Julia

I have been reading this book for the last week and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a perfect summertime pick !!


I have never been a fan of Julia Child and honestly after reading this probably still will never be but I found Julie Powell delightful in her writing style. It was entertaining and light-hearted and holds your attention until the end.


I'm finding it more challenging these days to even pick up a book little lone finish it but that wasn't the case with this one.

I'm eagerly awaiting the movie release on August 7th and only hope that it does the book justice. You can read Julie's actual blog here !

Now that I'm on a roll I going to start "Best Friends Forever" by one of my favorite authors Jennifer Weiner.

What are you reading this summer ?

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I want to read this AND see the movie ! :)