A new find....

Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a love affair with cooking and cook books. I honestly don't consider my self a great cook but I try and have the passion for cooking.

I'm hoping to take some cooking classes when the kids get older and I have a little more "me" time but for now I just secretly collect lots of interesting cook books. So when I was in Chapters the other night and came across this magazine from The Food Network I was just plain giddy !
I snagged the last copy they had and later that evening read it from cover to cover. Just recently I gave up my subscription to People magazine that I have had for the last 15 years but I think I have found it's replacement. I quickly placed my order for 30 issues ....It was the best deal after all :} so I would be losing it I didn't....Right !!)

Has anyone read this magazine,? If not and you have a passion for cooking I would strongly suggest you give an issue a try I don't think you will be disappointed.

While on the topic of cooking....I tried Martha's Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing and have to say they were pretty yummy. Sadly though I think I left them for a few minutes too long in the oven so they were a little dry but it is a recipe I will definitely try again as Red Velvet is a favorite of mine. I totally forgot to take some pictures but will try before they are all gone.

Next up later this week.....Banana Pecan Muffins.

No comments: