Show us where you live Friday - Kitchen Edition

"Show us where you live Friday - Kitchen Edition"
Hosted by Kelly over at   Kelly's Korner 

The combination of the  kitchen/living room area is my most favorite place in my home.
It was the main reason we bough the house a few years back.
It is one huge space and has been wonderful for hosting many "get-togethers".

I hope you enjoy my little tour !!

This is one side to the galley part of my kitchen.

This is the other side of the galley  - it's the island with the breakfast bar that we eat at most of the time.  

A look from our seldom used eating area of the island with our super comfy bar stools.

This is on the far kitchen wall.  It has the fridge, desk and another prep area with a wine rack in it

A view from the kitchen into our living room.

A view from our Living room into the kitchen/eating area.
The other great feature is a "formal" dining room is right off the kitchen.  
But honestly we aren't "formal" people so we turned it into the kids playroom.


Well that's a little look into my favorite room ~  Thanks for stopping by !!

Click here to see lots of lovely Kitchens.

post signature

13 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty kitchen! I love the dark rich cabinets and the contrasting island.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

You have a beautiful kitchen! I love your cabinets!

Soshayna said...

I have kitchen envy:)

Kim said...

I love kitchens with contrasting cabinets! Very pretty! I also have kitchen envy!

~SHO~ said...

Wow, what a sleek kitchen! Love the open floor plan.

Blessings~
S
QueenofSassySavings.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

I love your kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth McC. said...

I love your kitchen! I LOVE your cabinets!!!

Happy Friday!

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci said...

Oh how I adore your kitchen! I love, love, love your cabinets. Have they always been black or did you refinish them. They are stunning!

http://camachohouse.blogspot.com/

caycee said...

Your kitchen is so pretty, I just Love it!

Abramyan Avenue said...

very very pretty! love the lighting and the hardwood floors!! everything is sooo beautiful!
-april

Angie Acapella said...

gorgeous kitchen! I love all the warm colors!

Ruth said...

I love the layout and size of your kitchen.