Happy Birthday Daddy !!!

Today is Faruq's 46th birthday and I want to wish him a very happy day !!


He is a true gentleman, an amazing husband and my best friend but is also an incredible father to our babies.  He works very hard to provide for us and asks very little in return.  He is quiet but strong and wants the very best for us all.

There are so many little things that Faruq does to make my life as a mama easier.  He takes the kids many weekends in the mornings to give me a few extra hours of much needed sleep.   He will often clean the bathrooms just because and put a load of wash in when he sees it needs to be done.  There are many nights he will get up with Laila or Hayden when they wake with bad dreams.  He just knows when to step in and I love him very much for that.

He is an incredible role for Hayden and I can only hope that he grows up to be like his dad.  For his girls I can only hope that they find a man as wonderful as him.

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures I have taken through the years with our kids...










We have been together so many years and each year it just get better and better.


~ 1993 ~


~ A little more recent ~

I admire him so much and love him more than I can ever express in a blog post.  Happy Birthday Faruq and here's to celebrating 46 more with you !!





~ I love you ~
    Michelle
      xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

Soshayna said...

What a beautiful tribute to your husband...it makes all the difference having a partner in the truest sense of the word. Happy Birthday Faruq!