10 ~ 10 ~ 10

I was writing a message today and it dawned on me that Thanksgiving is October 10, 2010 (10/10/10) !  How cool is that and I thought it would be appropriate to list the 10 things that I'm most thankful for this year

  1.  I'm thankful for my life and what a wonderful life it is.
  2.  I'm so thankful for my darling husband ~ Faruq (I love you more then you will ever know)
  3.  I'm thankful for my beautiful kids ~  Hayden, Laila and Sophie - you have completed my life and   I love you all !
  4. I'm thankful for our good health and know it could have been so different this year so I don't take it for grant it at all.
  5.  I'm thankful for my husband's job when so many people are losing theirs.
  6.  I'm thankful for my home that provides us shelter everyday.
  7. I'm thankful that we are able to put food on our table to feed our family.
  8. I'm so thankful for my lovely and caring friends (old acquaintances and new) (You know who you are and I thank you for just always being there when I need you).
  9. I'm thankful for my freedom -  Thank you to all the men and women fighting everyday for it.
  10.  I'm thankful for Costco, Facebook, iTunes, my iPhone & MacBook Pro and my wireless internet connection (sorry but these all make this SAHM happy).
What are you thankful for this year ?  I would love to hear your list.



post signature

No comments: