Busy Busy

Honestly I don't know why I do these things to myself.  I have missed blogging for the last week or so but I have multiple things on my plate right now that are just keeping me really busy.

I have cupcakes to make and ice for Halloween parties at school and a play group on Friday.

My Wilton cake decorating class  final cake is due this coming Thursday night so I was busy as time permitted on the weekend getting the flower finished.  Cake is baked and just needs to have the crumb coated added.

Hayden still needs his costume finished for his school party on Friday but hopefully that won't take too long to do....It is only a piece of LEGO.

Sad news our beloved "Boo" suffered some major head damage this past weekend at the hands of our lovely Laila.  It seems she was trying to get a piece of candy that was inside and she dropped his head on the granite counter.  It cracked in half but daddy was able to perform surgery and it seems to be holding up nicely.


Come Monday life should return to it's normal fast pace and I will be able to blog a little bit more often.

So long for now !

post signature

No comments: