TV Shows....

So I watched the latest cycles of Hell's Kitchen and Project Runway Canada this past week. I have to say I was a little disappointed with Project Runway - it could just be Iman I know she bothered me last season but I found the contestants entertaining to watch. I planning on watching another week to see if I get the same feelings. Thoughts ?

Hell's Kitchen was better... I mean who doesn't love Gordon Ramsey. They have the regular cast of characters who if not policed by Ramsey could possibly kill or at the very least make someone very sick with the food they are serving.

Top Chef was great as well this past week but my two favorites ended up on the chopping block but thankfully the third chef on the block was sent home.

Biggest Loser was great a well...this show still continues to inspire me every week. This show changes lives for the good !

I'm still waiting for Survivor and The Amazing Race to come back...I think it is sometime in this month !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, on the other hand was quite disappointed in Hell's Kitchen episode 2's elimination. It was really saddening to watch one of the most promising contenders to withdraw from the show. Ji, who had injured her ankle because of a slip in the kitchen voluntarily ousted herself from the game because she thinks that her injury would make her at half power to support her team. What she did was very noble though and I hope that they would bring her back to the show. I found that she has a web site, http://www.chefji.com with photos and you can email and even vote as to whether to have her back to the show!