I'm thankful for...

As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow I have much to be thankful for this year.

I'm thankful for my husband,  Faruq ~ he has been my best friend for 18 years and he is a wonderful father.


I'm thankful for my Son, Hayden ~ My handsome young man that truly amazes me each day with his vast knowledge & smart wit.


I'm thankful for my daughters,  Laila & Sophie  ~ my beautiful & strong girls.  They challenge me everyday but also teach me valuable life lessons along the way.


I'm thankful for my friends and family ~ I am blessed to have some amazing friends and family.  They are there to support and love us through good times & bad.

I'm thankful that we are all in good health.

I'm thankful that we have a warm home to cover our heads and food on our table.

I'm thankful that Laila is getting the best support and therapy for her speech delay at Providence House.  We are seeing her blossom even more since starting school and know that amazing things will happen for her now.

I'm thankful that Faruq has been able to make a positive career move to a new company where he is respected and appreciated for the knowledge he has acquired over the last twenty years. I will always be  thankful for his previous employer but know that the time had come for him to move on to something different.

Of course, I am still thankful for DVR's, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter and my latest obsession Pinterest.

I know that we are blessed and I am truly thankful.   I wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving.


post signature

1 comment:

TheFitHousewife said...

Beautiful post Michelle! I loved the last line...I'm thankful for those things too ;)