Our Christmas Tree

We finally finished the tree this week and I have to say it is one of my all time favorites. I know to the nake eye it looks exactly like last year but it's really not.  We have so many ornaments that we could probably fill 3 trees but this year we selected only the ornaments that meant something to one of us and that is where it is truly different.  We have some that are over 35 years old and some that were bought last week but they all have meaning.


Unfortunately my Canon needed to be sent away from repairs (I know great time just before Christmas) so I'm stuck withe my point and shot camera but I think you get the idea anyways.  I will take some pictures of the ones that mean the most to me and post them later.

Surprisingly the only thing that Sophie has tried to sneak off the tree thus far is the candy canes.  She has been so good with leaving it alone.  Laila on the other hand has not grasped the concept that the presents under the tree are not to be opened until the 25th and I have found her a few times having a peek at them.  It's these memories that will warm my heart for years to come.

Grandparents arrive on Monday afternoon for two weeks so that's when the fun is scheduled to really start.

Happy Holidays  Everyone !!

post signature

No comments: