It's beginning to look "a little" like Christmas...

I'm sorry to my dear American friends because I know you have not even celebrated Thanksgiving yet and I'm already talking about Christmas but we Canadians have given thanks a few weeks ago and are ramping up to Santa's arrival in a mere 39 days.

I went out on my own for a couple of hours last week and found a few new Christmas treasures to add to our collection.

Santa now proudly stands by front door as a very big reminder of how many days I actually have to get all my crap done before the big day.

I couldn't resist these lovely blocks and have found the perfect place for them.


Are these just so sweet...the picture doesn't do them justice they are much cuter IRL.

I'm seriously having a desire to pull out our Christmas stuff and decorate this weekend but we have made the decision to wait until after Laila's birthday so I will put it off for a few weeks if I can.


post signature

No comments: