Quiet weekend planned...

Well the weather is crappy here in Calgary today (I just watched some snowflakes hit my back deck)  and it is not looking much better for tomorrow so I think we will probably just hang around the house.  I have a stack of books just waiting to be read.


After taking Hayden to the bus Laila and I dropped into Blockbuster to pick up a few movies for the family.  I managed to snag "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Revolutionary Road" for me.

As well, I have 4 or 5 new recipes I want to try and hopefully be able to freeze a few for future meals.  The last few weeks have been a bit of bust with me and cooking.  I haven't been in the mood to cook so the family tends to suffer with quick fix meals.

Hayden has swimming in the morning then the boys usually stop into Tim's for a doughnut so I might have to just get them to do the Safeway and Costco run while they are out.  Maybe I can actually figure out how to stay home the whole weekend.

Laila is still adorable and has started to say a few more phrases....the latest ones are "Here you go" and my favorite "no".   

Have a good weekend everyone and stay warm if you are in Cowtown !!

Chow for now !

No comments: