Happy Friday !!!

Friday is here again...honestly these weeks just seem to be blowing by.  10 more school days then we are free to plan lots of fun filled days at the park, zoo or pool !! It's hard to believe that Hayden's first year in Elementary school is coming to an end and that in less then 3 weeks we will be celebrating his 6th birthday.

I actually manage to snap a few great shots of Hayden when he arrive home from school yesterday which is rare because he usually runs now when I take the camera out !





Laila loves bubbles but honestly gets bored with me blowing with a single little wand so the last time I was at Wal-Mart I found the ideal thing for her. An automatic bubble blower that blows hundreds of bubble in the span of a few seconds. The only thing I'm not fond of is the noise the thing makes but hey if it entertains Ladybug for at least 5 minutes then I can live with it.



We have no real plans for the weekend (just the way I like it).  I'm going to try to do a little  shopping for a few upcoming occasions. (Hayden's birthday party, our anniversary (it's our 17th on the 19th of June) and finally Father's Day !

We hope to see some friends that are visiting from Edmonton and maybe do a little yard work.  

I hope you all have a lovely weekends with your families !!

Chow for now !

No comments: