Off to Children's we go...

Seriously 3 times in the last two weeks.....I took Laila into our GP today because I just don't feel the first dose of antibiotics did the trick.  She finished them Monday and soon after started with all the same symptoms that she had 3 weeks ago.  He ordered another chest x-ray to confirm what he was hearing when he examined her this morning.  I just want this to be gone and her to be better.  Mama is getting tired, Laila is getting tired....we are all just getting tired of this crap.


So off we went to the Children's Hospital and they laced her up in the "Hannibal Lecture" type contraption they use to take the chest x-rays..... I think my little lady is getting wise too it all.  Not once but twice she broke free and they had to redo the x-rays.  Poor peanut - I know it isn't fun but it is necessary to have the best look.

So I have a copy of the x-rays and we go back tomorrow morning to see if she may need more antibiotics.

On a lighter note....anyone watching the series finale of "ER" tonight.  I'm going to PVR it for sure and try to watch it in the next few days. I have been a loyal watcher for 15 years and I'm really sad that it is ending.  I guess there is a new show starting from the same producers next week - a cop drama so I'm not sure I will tune in to that our not.  

Survivor is back with a new episode tonight as well...but honestly I can even remember what is happening with this show now since it has been off for a few weeks.

Amazing Race is getting exciting now !!  My two favorite teams are still hanging in so I hope they make it all the way to the end.

Biggest Loser was great this week....Nicole did so good at home for the last 12 weeks...87 pounds.   She doesn't need to be on the ranch with all the drama.  Seriously, Ron needs to go home and I actually figured he would be gone this week but once again he was saved.

Lastly, if you want a good laugh then tune into "Chelsea Lately".  It is a nightly talk show hosted by Chelsea Handler and I have to say it is one of the funniest shows on TV.  She does a round table with 3 other guests (usually comedians) where they talk about "current" events.  Then in her last segment she interviews a celebrity one-on-one.   You will truly enjoy this show if tune in !

Chow for now !!

No comments: