Thank You

Last week was a particularly hard week for me (I seem to have one a month thanks to raging hormones) and when I wrote my last "Something I Miss" post I was probably at the lowest point.  So it was the best time for me to write it as I know I would have been more guarded with my feelings this week.   I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left comments and emailed me personally.  I have comfort in knowing that I'm not alone with this.

I have said it before but it's worth repeating "This mommy job is the toughest job I will ever have".   But the end result will be worth every minute of loneliness I might have.

post signature

1 comment:

Soshayna said...

I thought it was a great post. It is something all of us mom's...working or not struggle with. I remember being single, no kids and having lots of opinions about what life would be like when I had kids...lol. I think the greatest gift we can give to ourselves and other mom's is an understanding that it is a difficult job and each of us come at it with the best of intentions. Being supportive of one another and kinder to ourselves should be something we all work at. Hugs!