Trip Update

Sorry I haven't updated much since the boys have been gone but the little ladies of the house have been keeping me busy and by the end of the day it's all I can do to just crawl into bed.  I have said it before I'm not sure how single parents do it day in and day out.   I applaud them and totally respect what they are faced with everyday.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet tonight but just wanted to post a few pictures of Faruq and Hayden at Disneyland.  They had a fabulous time, got to see everything they wanted, rode every ride at least a few times and even managed a trip to Target for mama.  I think this has been an incredible trip for both of them with lots of wonderful memories created.







The highlight of the trip was the Jedi Training yesterday - Hayden was thrilled to be selected and that's all he talked about last night.  Thanks Disneyland for all the great memories that my sweet boy is bringing home with him.

The boys are just outside of San Diego tonight and are going to LEGOLAND for the next two days then heading back to us on Saturday.  Although Hayden is convinced that we just need to relocated down there because the weather has been so nice.

If you are in Calgary stay warm as it appears winter has returned yet again.   We have no plans to leave our house for the next few day.  Spring is around the corner....Right ?

post signature

No comments: