A few other good eats....

In an effort to save time I'm just going to post a few links to a some recipes I have discovered or been given....

Two Bite Brownies - These are very yummy ! We had them heated with vanilla ice cream and a little bit of chocolate sauce.  I really like Julie's blog and have used many recipes from there.

Chicken Cashew Stir-Fry - Very good and really simple to make.  All members of the Suleman family tried it which was a victory by itself.  Like most stir-fry's I actually found it tasted better the second day.

Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps - Hands down best recipe I made in January.  We love to have these at Joey's but with 3 little ones don't get there often.  Well we can reproduce them at home now almost exactly the way they are prepared at the restaurant.   Beware as they are a little messy to eat but totally worth it.

BBQ Pork Loin - Very tasty and was liked by everyone !

Taco Soup - I have made this numerous times during the winter.  I love Becky Higgins' site and she has a ton of great recipes.

I love to receive recipes that have been tried and loved by friends as well I always like to share the ones I find.  I hope you will enjoy the ones listed above.

Happy Cooking !!

post signature

No comments: