On Vacation

I feel as if I'm neglecting this little blog and truthfully I have been but for excellent reasons.  The kids and I are on vacation in Gibsons, British Columbia.  It is a truly beautiful place and we have just been so busy playing it hasn't left much computer time.

We arrived last Saturday after leaving Calgary on Friday morning.  The girls were amazing on the trip down and hardly fussed at all. We had a few issued with Laila in the hotel as she had never stayed in one before but once we explained it she seemed fine.   The ferry was another first for both girls but they really enjoyed it.

Faruq managed to get a few days off so he was able to spend a bit of time here with us before returning home this morning.  We will miss him but the kids have lots to keep them busy so the time will go quickly.

I have taken lots of pictures but haven't had time to transfer them to the computer yet but will post some when I have a minute.

I hope you are all having as lovely a summer break as we are and the weather is warm !

post signature

No comments: