Favorite iPhone Applications

When my cell phone contract came up for renewal last year my provider sent me a letter with an offer for an iPhone if I was interested.   Up until then I had been pretty proud of myself for resisting the temptation to venture into these fancy phones.   I mean really did I need that kind of technology.......Well after having one for almost a year now I can definitely say "YESIDONTHANKYOUVERYMUCH".  Even my hubby who is has been a Blackberry user since they first came out is now leaning more and more towards his next phone being an iPhone.

The iPhone is so much more then a phone.  I probably use the actual phone about 2% of the time and the rest of the time is spend playing with all the different applications that you can download from iTunes. I have have downloaded a ton so far and they vary in price with some being free while others can cost anywhere from 99 cents to 5 dollars.  I love looking through the freed apps first to see if there is anything that is worth downloading and there usually is a few but most cost me around a buck.

It has been a lifesaver when the kids and I get stuck waiting for longer periods of time say at the doctors or stores.  With the last 3 kids movies we purchased they included a digital copy that can be transfered to a phone so I have the current favorites at my finger tips.  As well, I have downloaded a few copies of the two shows the girls watch.

A few of the girls favorites are ..

  • Learn to Talk
  • Bubble Explode
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Super Why
  • Toddler Teasers Quizzing
  • Peakaboo Barn
  • Alphabet Fun
  • Toy Story 3 Memory
Hayden's favorites :
  • LEGO Creationary
  • UNO
  • Trivial Pursuit
  • Angry Birds 
  • Transformers
  • Scrabble
  • Boggle
Next post I will talk about a few of the apps that are my favorites !  Do you have an app that you like? I would love to hear about it.  :}

Chow !!

post signature

No comments: