Checking in !!!

We had a great Easter weekend and with no real plans it was nice and relaxed.  I will post some pictures when I can find my camera cord.  :}

The Easter bunny made an appearance at our place and the kids got a few things but we asked him to cut back this year.  In end that was a good thing as our lovely neighbors dropped off a huge bag of chocolate for the kids.  We had our specially colored pancakes, sausages and scones for breakfast.  Then everyone just chilled out and relaxed for the rest of the day with each other.

Faruq and I have hired a personal trainer to come 3 times a week to help us get back on the "healthy lifestyle" bandwagon.  We have also gone back to whole food eating and have cut out all "white" foods so bye bye beloved pasta (sorry I just don't like the whole wheat options).  As well, I have cut out sugar and have to say for the last 3 days I have had a really bad headache but on the positive note I don't feel like I need a nap at 3 in the afternoon.

As I write this tonight I'm praying that all my dear friends in Alabama are safe and have escaped the horrible tornadoes that hit their state today.

post signature

No comments: