My new best friend...

You know when you are grocery shopping you often see products that you stop and thing "That's neat but wonder if they really are worth buy and whether they will taste good".  We love ribs in our house but I can't afford to buy them from Earl's all the time and I honestly haven't been successful at making good ones at home.  I know everyone always say "Oh they are so easy to make" well they haven't been for me...UNTIL NOW !!

The last time I was at Safeway I spied a package made by ClubHouse - "Slower Cooker Mild BBQ Ribs" seasoning mix.


If you have read this blog at all you know I have an on-going love affair with my slow cooker so I thought double score for Mommy I can have ribs and have them cook in the slow cooker.  I figured for a couple bucks why not give it a try.  I was not disappointed to say the least....they were YUMMY !!

I paired it with a double rack of pork ribs which I scored for $8 buck yesterday and I'm very happy to report that there is not one left to even take a picture of.  Everyone (except Sophie) dug in and enjoyed them.... which is this house is huge !!

I if you like ribs and own a slow cooker I would honestly give this product a try !!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Why do you get all the cool stuff in Canada :)