Things I know for sure ....

There are many things in our lives that we don't know but here are a few of the things I know for sure....

  • I have a great hubby who loves me unconditionally and for that I'm truly grateful.
  • I have two wonderful kids that are just plain beautiful and perfect in every way.
  • I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and final baby.
  • I will be 41 on Friday and for the first time in many years I'm not looking at that as a bad thing.
  • I'm grateful for the group of ladies that I'm surrounded by and I'm honored to call them my sisters.
  • I have taken control of my life and will not allow people that are suppose to be closest to me criticize me any longer. This truly makes me sad but I know it is what is best.
  • I have a beautiful home that we have worked hard for and that I'm very proud.
  • I'm not perfect and I accept that that is okay !
  • I can be weak but now fully admit it and get great comfort from the support of others in similar situations.
  • I am an "unfinished" book with the best chapters yet to be written !
I feel somewhat sad that it has taken me 4o years to realize that I'm great just the way that I am. I may have weakness and faults like everyone else but truly have learnt to embrace and love myself.

One gift that I will strive everyday to give to my children is "self worth". They will know that it is okay to make mistakes and to learn from them. My hope is that it doesn't take my children as long to know that they are perfect just the way they are !

I'm truly blessed and that is something I know for sure !!

No comments: