Happy 2nd Birthday Sophie

We celebrated Sophie's 2nd birthday on December 29th.  Honestly, I'm not sure where the last two years have gone but my baby is now a toddler in every sense of the word.  She is a delightful little human being that makes us all happy but do not be fooled as she is the true boss of our house.  She can rule the roost with her little fists but no one really seems to mind.


 ~ 3 months ~


~ 1 year ~


~ 2 years ~

The decision for her cake was an easy one as Sophie is all about everything Minnie Mouse.  Of course, with the date of her birthday we chose to just have a small celebration with family this year.



She loved her cake but instantly grabbed for the Minnie Mouse on the cake.



Presents were a big hit for the first time as she really couldn't be bothered opening them at Christmas.





But it would not be a party until Sophie nibbles on the cake.





Happy Birthday my beautiful little Sophie ~ You have blessed us all more than you will ever know and made our family truly complete.  I can't wait to see what the next year brings for you !

Love
Mommy



post signature

2 comments:

Soshayna said...

Happy Birthday to your baby! I was just looking at picture's of my girls when they were littler...makes me a bit weepy! Hope all is well! Hugs!

Keli said...

Cannot believe it has been 2 years since we were all waiting to hear the news of her birth. She is adorable.
Hugs my friend.