20 Questions

I thought this would be fun when I read it on my friend Jen's Blog so I lifted it from her.

Here we go....
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Everyone gets up at different times, Faruq usually makes a big breakfast and we just all casually start our day.  The kids have either swimming or skating then a stop at the library on the way home.  We spend the rest of the day just relaxing at home and make pizza to go with a few family movies.  I wish everyday was Saturday.
2. List your top 3 favorite TV shows: (This is hard because I watch quite a few)
  • Coronations Street (starting watching it 25 yrs ago and I still hooked)
  • Dexter
  • Mad Men 
  • Any series on Netflix (sorry I cheated but had to add this)
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Take them as I have always felt I don't take a good picture.
4. Why do you blog?
I started to document our lives when Hayden was born so family could read about our adventures.  It has turned into a place where I can share some of my favorite things as well as still update family and friends on what we are doing.
5. Share 5 websites that you visit regularly:
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Dlisted or Perez Hilton
  • Kijiji
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
I can't pick just one because there are quite a few I would love to meet in person.  I have already met a few lovely ladies here in Calgary.
7. List a few of your favorite snacks:
  • Pretzels
  • Cheese and Crackers
  • Fruit (Grapes and Mangos are my favorite)
  • Roasted Chick Peas
  • Hummus and Veggies
  • Chips (depending on the time of the month)
  • Chocolate (see above)
8. Do you have a pet?  If so, what kind?
We just added a cat to our family before Christmas.  He is a 5 year old Tabby and his name is Mr. Gilroy (That was his name at the kennel and never changed it when we got him home.) 
9. Which 3 material possessions would you struggle to live without?
  • My MacBook Pro
  • Slow Cooker
  • Washer/Dryer
10. What’s your favorite drink?
A lovely glass of either red or white wine.  I'm not picky.
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
I love to cook but love to experiment more and wish I had time to do it.  
12. Do you have children?
Yes !  We have been blessed with three (but if you read my blog you should know that already).
Hayden (8.5), Laila (4) and Sophie (2)
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
  • Cooking
  • Baking
  • Cake decorating 
  • Surfing the web for interesting blogs.
  • Updating my own blog.
  • Browsing Pinterest for inspiration
  • Gardening
  • Reading 
  • Digital scrapbooking
  • Photography
14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Shy !
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
There a a few but one is being a procrastinator. I always leave things right to the end and usually pay for it.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Loving Melissa McCarthy right now and Rob Lowe just never changes.
17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
My life is pretty boring so there isn't much cool going on but I have started to refocus on my journey to a better healthier me so I'm pretty excited about that.
18. Do you live near your family?
Sadly no...My parents live in Gibsons, BC so they are 12 hours away.  But we continue to hope they move closer.
19. List 3 of your talents:
1.  Becoming a pretty good cake decorator.  2.  I can organize any mess (and might even become a professional organizer).  3. Terrific multi-tasker - Who isn't with multiple small children.
20. What is your greatest attribute?
I try to always treat people with dignity and respect the way I would like to be treated.
That wasn't too tough !!  Now it's your turn !!

post signature

1 comment:

BnBMommy said...

Let me know when you become a professional organizer...you're hired!