Happy St. Patrick's Day


Sorry this is so late ! I hope you have enjoyed a pint of green beer if you are so inclined.  We had yummy cupcakes with green icing instead as the kids aren't fond of beer. :}


(Sorry for the picture quality.  My beloved Canon is still out for repairs)

Here are a few recipes I have tried recently that were quite yummy !!

Chocolate Chip Cookies  Judging by the empty cookie container (that was just filled on Sunday) these were a huge hit in our house.

Brownie Pie This was super easy and very tasty !!  Take a minute and browse Lynn's site there are so many great recipes.

Tie-dyed Cheesecake I made this for a friend's birthday and everyone thought it was just plain funky !

St. Paddy's Day Popcorn  We made this for Hayden's friends as a treat for St. Paddy's Day and everyone loved it.

I really feel like I have neglected my little blog but life is just busy and when I don't have much to say I just tend to stay quiet.

I have a date with Faruq tomorrow night and to some people this would not be a big deal but it is to me.  We don't go out much as a couple without the kids so when we can squeeze in some alone time I cherish it.  It has taken us 5 years to find a sitter we like and trust with the kids so we try to book her every few months.    I'm not sure where we will end up but honestly I could go to our local Walmart and sit in McDonald's if it meant being with my honey.

Have a lovely weekend my friends and I promise to post a little more often.

post signature

No comments: