We are a family of Five....

Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog with some info and pictures of our beautiful little new daughter !!

Everything went as scheduled on December 29th and at 14:46 lovely Sophie Rhys Suleman entered the world screaming.  She weighted in at  8 lbs 2 oz and was 21.5 inch long.




I'm actually embarrassed to say we have not taken many pictures of our lovely Sophie and plan on correcting that shortly....I guess "real life" just seems to get in the way now but more pictures will be forthcoming.  From what we can tell she is an exact replicate of her big sister so she will be a beauty (which scares Faruq terribly).

Hayden and Laila are in total love with her as are we !!  Now we are just trying to adjust to our new "normal" as a lovely family of five !!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

YAY! Congratulations, she is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Look at all that hair! Wow!

She is beautiful!!

Shana said...

She is beautiful Michelle! I love those chubby cheeks! And all of that hair, wow!

Michelle2 said...

congratulations, Michelle! and welcome to the little beauty! I'm sure your family is ecstatic! Hope that the adjustment is going well so far, that you are managing to sleep in little bits, and that everyone is healthy and well.
God bless, michelle2

Lindsay said...

She is precious. Absolutely. I hope everything is going smoothly.

Keli said...

She is so beautiful. I love all the hair. Good job momma!