Happy Birthday Hayden !

Nine years ago today I gave birth to the most incredible kid.  Hayden Alexander came screaming into the world at 13:53 on July 3rd, 2003.  He was just over two weeks late and had to be delivered via an emergency c-section.  He was definitely not in any hurry to make his appearance and to this day is still my most laid back and calm child.



Like most first time parents I had no idea what I was actually doing but he made it pretty easy.  He was quiet and patience when it came to feedings.  He would sleep like a pro and was just an all around happy baby.

As the years have progressed he is still that kid that doesn't cause trouble, is polite and has a really tender heart.  He works hard at school and does very well.  He has lots of friends and I'm starting to hear more about specific "girl" friends.

He looks after his sisters and protects them like a good big brother should do.  Even when he and Laila fight I know deep down he loves her.  :}

So nine years later we continue to grow and teacher each other a lot.  I have enjoyed the journey so far and can't wait to see what the next 9 years hold for you.

Happy Birthday Hayden !

I love you,
Mom

post signature

2 comments:

BnBMommy said...

Happy 9th Birthday Hayden! Wow, half way to 18 and being an adult. Time sure flies by eh...

Soshayna said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy! May all your dreams come true! ♥