A Little taste of heaven....

in a pyrex dish !!

I love, love, love this recipe that I snatched from Bakerella's blog a few weeks back.  I have already made it twice and plan on making it again when we have company next weekend

Peach Crunch Cake

24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches in light syrup
1 package yellow cake mix
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish, in order starting with the peaches.
Bake for about 40 minutes.
Serve warm or cold… with or without ice cream.
Here is a link to her original post for  Peach Crunch Cake - She has lovely pictures to go along with the recipe !!  Seriously you all must try this recipe it is that good !!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Man, I might break my diet for this :)