Thank you Children's Place....

For making my two year old look like she could be part of the cast of Jersey Shore....


Seriously, I was in the store on Sunday looking for a few pairs of shorts for Laila and spotted these beauties.  I actually thought they were PJ's until the sales lady told me that these were there new "Super Cute" summer sets (her words not mine).

Maybe I'm more conservative then I thought but I would never let Laila wear the shorts maybe the t-shirts.  Honestly I have seen Snooki from Jersey Shore wear similar outfits....maybe she is moonlighting as a buyer for Children's Place now.

But's it's not only Children's Place that I find have inapproriate clothing for little girls.  I have noticed in a lot of store the shorts/skirts IMO are way too short for them.  I'm more and more thankful that the girls will both wear uniforms to school and we will only have to deal with regular clothing on the weekends.

I'm I overreacting ???

1 comment:

BnBMommy said...

Another reason why I have started shopping at Gymboree more often, I am finding all the stuff at Children's Place to be pretty repetitive and I am just not as into the styles!