Where does the time go...

I always say I'm going to post more but it just never seems to happen...life is still busy around here.


Hayden is finishing his latest cycle of gymnastics and will be starting the next round in a few weeks. As well, U4 soccer will be starting at the first of April so he will be one busy little munchkin until June.

School is going great..he has spring break in a few weeks so he is pretty excited about having a few weeks off to "Play". Faruq is taking at least one of the weeks off as well so we may even head out on a little road trip for a few days.

Well I thought spring had finally arrived in Calgary....the weather has been great with temps reaching +16 but sadly last night we received a dump of snow. Hopefully it will disappear and spring will return. I want my landscapers to come back and finish what they started last fall.

We watched a great movie this past weekend. "Shut up and sing" documented the aftermath that followed the Dixie Chicks when Natalie Maines spoke out against President Bush and the war in 2003 at a concert in England.

I have always admired and been a fan of the Dixie Chicks and their music but after watching this can only say I have a new admiration for what these ladies had to endure for the last 3 years. At no time did they comprise their beliefs and their commitment to each other was amazing. It is truly the must see movie this year....check it out if you get a chance !!!

I managed to finish another layout...still trying to do digi scrapbooking as time permits...I have about a dozen layouts started but just can't seem to get them finished. I'm still waiting for that "groove" to return...all the scrapbookers know what I'm talking about.


No comments: