My new scrapbook room...a work in progress !

Recently I told hubby I wanted to spend some time and money updating my scrapbook room. He was cool with it all and told me to gather my ideas then get some quotes.

So I developed my wishlist of everything I wanted but when I took it to Calfornia Closests for a quote it was way more then we wanted to spend. So I headed to IKEA and I was so glad I did.

We decided that the bookcases in my son's toy room just weren't working so we moved them into our office and added a desk, another bookcase and some doors/drawers to the bookcases.

What we got was a great space for just over a $1000...how cool is that. While it's not completely done it's still pretty comfy...I love it and can't wait to spend lots of hours creating wonderful projects.

Picture 1. shows the bookcases before we put the doors on them.

Thanks IKEA for making a great product !!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: