Happy Easter

Well the Easter bunny managed to find us again this year...Hayden was pretty excited when he got up on Sunday morning. He and daddy had a ball trying to find all the eggs that the bunny hid the night before.

So yesterday was pretty much chocolate, chocolate and a little more chocolate. He got a Bob the Builder DVD and a new puzzle which were both big hits.

I wish I could say that it looks like spring here in Calgary but sadly it looks a little more like winter...It was a lovely day for Easter but we are expecting a big snow fall tonight. When will it end....it is the middle of April !!

Hayden is off for another week and he is certainly enjoying the break from preschool. Faruq is taking the rest of the week off so we may take a little road trip to Lethbridge if the weather is good enough. If it's not we are just going to chill out at home and enjoy each others company before we get back to it next week.

I finished my second photography course last week and will start the third one next week...it's "Advanced Digital" and I can't wait. I'm sure it's going to be a great course to learn lots of new techniques.

That's it for now...I will post a few Easter pictures when I download the pictures from camera !

No comments: