Santa has done it once again...

Well the big old guy has delivered yet again...we had an awesome Christmas morning. It's was just the 3 of us which was so nice. We would have loved for my mom and dad to be with us but it just didn't happen this year.

Hayden didn't get up until almost 10 and boy was he excited when he realized that Santa had in fact been at our place. For the passed few weeks he had been quite concerned with the fact that our fireplace had a glass window on it and he wasn't sure how Santa would actually get into our place.

He loved his kitchen and Leap Frog Leapster as well as all the other lovely things he received.

Faruq got a GPS from Santa (I(oops I mean Santa) figured it would be a gift that we both could use). He also got a few gift cards, clothes and books.

Santa was very good to me this year and left a lovely new Canon Rebel XTI. Now I can't wait to start my photography course in January.

We had supper around 5 then just spent the night playing with our new respective toys. It was just a nice day all around and couldn't have thought of better way to spend it.

We are now enjoying a week of total relaxation before we face the new year. We have made very few plans and will just spent it together as a family. I think the only thing we are doing for sure is Zoolights at the Calgary Zoo one night.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and you have an even better New Year's.

No comments: