I'm a bad blogger...

Where has the month of November gone...geez I can't believe it's only a month until Christmas. Well sadly winter has returned to Calgary so our poor landscapers have had to stop again...we now have a fence and the ground work is for our retaining wall but it will probably be at least another few weeks.

We have a busy weekend coming up ...the Calgary Moms group is have a children's Christmas party on Saturday and I'm hosting a Ornament and Recipe exchange party on Sunday. But it's great because it will get us in the mood for the holidays fast approaching.

A company is coming tomorrow to put up our Christmas lights and in this weather it is totally worth every penny !

I haven't done much scrapbooking this month but have been working on a few altered paint cans for the party on Sunday. I will post some pictures as soon as they are done.


I decided to not make my Christmas cards this year...I'm a little sad but I just seemed to have too much on the go so I bought some really cute ones from Costco.

We did our first professional photo shoot a month ago and just got the pictures back...Here are a few of my favorite ones.





























Well I hope it won't be another month before I post again.

Chow for now !!!

No comments: