Funny Site

I'm not sure how many of you know about this site but it is totally worth a look.  It has become one of my favorite daily stops.........  Cake Wrecks


I'm amazed at what some people will actually accept when picking up a cake for their special occasion.  I'm feeling very fortunate that we have a wonderful cake shop in town that I deal with and have never had some of these disasters waiting for me.

Go and enjoy some of the "professional" creations !!

The boys made it back to town last night and I have to say Laila was slightly excited to see them.  She stayed with daddy for the first hour then hung to Hayden's hip for the rest of the evening.  I'm just glad they made it safe and sound as I always feel unsettled when half my family is not home.

I have a doctor's appointment today then I'm taking Hayden out for lunch and school supply shopping afterwards.    Daddy is scheduled for a little bonding time with his daughter this afternoon which will probably include a 3 hour nap - win/win for both of them.

Then tomorrow we have a huge "Honey-Do" List of things around the house and hopefully be able to do a few family fun things on the weekend.

Chow for now !!

No comments: